Holiday Inn, Dartmouth
February 15-17, 2013
|Round-Up Registration:||$25.00 (AA, Al-Anon & Other)|
|Attendees 18 & under:||$15.00|
|Banquet:||$35.00 (banquet limit 200)|
|The following members are the recipients of the early bird draw prizes:|
|1st prize — One free night’s stay at the Holiday Inn: Clark M|
|2nd prize — One free banquet ticket: Wanda C|
|3rd prize — One free registration: Heather L|
It is now after January 20 therefore only those who are registered will be able to buy a banquet ticket.
How to register for the Round-Up:
- ® At meetings:
- Members selling tickets to the Round-Up will make it known during the announcements part of the meeting that they have tickets available.
- ® Online:
- Go to the Online Registration below for secure PayPal registration. The information you enter is not saved to this web site, it is all entered securely at the PayPal site.
- ® By mail:
- Print the flyer and fill out the form on the bottom of the flyer. For the event flyer click here. For more information and to register online click here.
Mail registration form and cheque to:
Diane M., PO Box 141, Eastern Passage, NS, B3G 1M4
Make the cheque payable to Mid Winter Round up Committee
- ® At the Round-Up:
- Register on arrival from Friday at 4:00pm and through the weekend.
⇓ ONLINE REGISTRATION ⇓
• Begin by selecting a ticket type and click the “Add to Cart” button below. A PayPal page will open showing your selection.
• If another ticket is desired, click on the “Continue Shopping” button on the PayPal page. You’ll be brought back to this Mid-Winter 2013 page where you select the next ticket from the drop down box below. Click the “Add to Cart” button again.
• When you have finished selecting tickets click on the “Check Out” button on the PayPal page.
– Doors open for registration on Friday at 4:00pm
– Begin with early bird meeting Friday 6:00pm
– Dance with DJ both Friday and Saturday nights
– Saturday program starts at 9:00am
– Banquet starts at 6:00pm
– Sunday starts at 9:00am with choir
– 10:00am Al-Anon and 11:00am AA
There will be meetings and speakers throughout the weekend. All times approximate.
Spiritual speaker: Mari G (Ontario, CAN)
Meal: Chef’s selection of soup, grilled striploin of beef au jus, roasted potatoes and vegetable medely followed by strawberry shortcake, coffee and tea.
Room Rate: $109.00/night, Block Code MW8,
Call 902-463-1100.Toll Free: 1-888-434-0440
101 Wyse Road, Dartmouth Nova Scotia, B3A 1L9
Guests, please specify that you are attending the Mid-Winter Roundup when booking.
Bill P, Roundup Committee Chairperson (902) 219-2140
Murdo M. Co-Chair- (902)860-3295
Diane M. Registration Chair- (902)448-0494
All attendees are required to wear name tags while at the round-up. Signing Interpreter available for Welcome, Banquet and Spiritual Meetings.